I have set myself a challenge… Are you interested?
Fancy me turning a piece of your art into something else?
Maybe it could be a clock, something for the fridge, a totally new piece of art, a sculpture?
I’m keen if you are..
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. Scan in your art Preferably A4 size, (must be high quality 300dpi) and email it to me or send it by yousendit if it is too large to email.
2. Advise me of your your name and contact details and perhaps a bit about you.
3. I will get back to you as to whether your art has been chosen and a time for your piece to be complete.
4. The new art will be used on my blog, facebook, pinterest and social media.
5. I can use your real name to credit your original art or keep it anomyous… you decide.
6. I may also use the photos of your repurposed art in publicity or future publications for Tomfo.
7. Once complete and photographed I will post your new piece to you for you to keep.
Download this pdf and fill it out so we are both on the same page.
I look forward to creating a new masterpiece with you.
Here is a couple of things I’ve done with my guys artwork…
I’m officially excited, can’t wait to see your work…
Let’s talk, email me, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Live with love
Hi I'm Sarah, I'm a blogger and an artist who’s made the sea change and moved to the north coast of Australia. I love an easy DIY and making my house my canvas, my new home has become my greatest project: Yamba Scandi. Come visit me in my shop to view my collection of prints, canvasses, home decor and paper goods READ MORE.
Yamba Scandi Collection // Black and white prints and canvasses // Home decor //Paper goods